King James Bible Believing Independent Baptist Church
Jeremiah 6:16) Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Bible Preaching, Hymn Singing Baptist Church where the Gospel is Preached.
Sunday 11 AM
Wednesday 6:30 PM
Monthly Prayer and Breakfast the first Saturday of each month 8am
Weekly prayer at 8am every Saturday
After morning prayer we will go and evangelize our community
The first Friday of each month at 7pm we will have a gospel sing . Everyone is invited
Men in the church get to bring the message in 10 -15 minute round robin style Sunday August 29th, 2021
Monday August 16th at 7pm and Tuesday August 17th at 9am, 2021
We will be hosting the monthly Pastors fellowship come hear pastors for local area churches come and encourage each other through the Word of God.
With Evangelist Gary Hawkins September 5th through the 10th 2021
Saturday September 25th 9am to 1pm Meals will be provided
Saturday October 9th at 5pm
We will be cooking hotdogs, hamburgers, popcorn
We will be showing the movie Overcomer on the big screen
All are welcome
Titus 2:13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
1 Thessalonians 4:13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Thessalonians 4:14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Thessalonians 4:15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Thessalonians 4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Folks, do you have the desire to be saved and know you are going to Heaven In (1 John 5:13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
But each of us must first realize that we are a sinner and that we cannot make it to heaven on our own good merit. "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one" (Romans 3:10 KJV). "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23 KJV). Secondly, every man, woman, and child must recognize that salvation is only made possible by the grace of God. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast"(Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Finally, we must believe in our hearts that Jesus Christ died for your sins and that he was raised from the dead. In Romans 10:9-10 KJV, Paul gives specific instructions for salvation. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." In the sixteenth chapter of Acts, the Philippian jailor asked Paul and Silas what he must do in order to be saved. Their response to him still applies to us today. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31 KJV).
We would love to see you Sunday at a 11AM, Lunch provided after morning service.
2215 Atwater Road, King Ferry, NY 13081, US
Sunday Morning Service 11Am, followed by Lunch
Growing your faith in the Lord is rewarding when you have a faithful Shepherd. Our congregation's lead by Pastor Chris Howe. He is happy to be in King Ferry and serving as a pastor of a Bible Preaching KJB Church. Come and hear one of his sermons this Sunday. Say something interesting about your business here.
Pastor Chris Howe believes the scriptures to be inerrant, infallible and God- breathed and, therefore, is the final authority for faith and life. Our lives should be rooted in the Word of God. You're always welcome to worship with our church. Join us next Sunday to worship our Savior and Lord, The King of Kings. The Lord Jesus Christ.
We understand that all of us have sinned and have fallen short of God's glory. Everyone who walks through our doors will be treated with love and kindness and not judgement. Though we may not always like what the bible says about the way we live our lives, or the sins that we hold on to, those who walk through our doors will be loved.
Faith is more than what happens on Sunday mornings. It's a part of who we are, inside and out. At Bethel Independent Baptist Church, this congregation believes in sharing and proclaiming the joy of the gospel daily of our Lord Jesus Christ in a manner consistent with the Holy Scripture, and living a life that embodies the spirit of Christ. We believe the bible to be the inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17) and therefore make it the basis and foundation of all we do
(1) Word of God. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures. We believe the King James Bible to be the preserved Word of God, without contradiction or error. (II Timothy 3:16) (Psalms 12:6-7)
(2) Deity of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, not merely a god. (John 1:1)
(3) Virgin Birth. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, just as the Bible teaches (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23)
(4) Trinity We believe that the Trinity is composed of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit). They are equally God. (I John 5:7)
(5) Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day, according to the Scriptures (I Corinthians 15:1-4). We believe that His blood washes away our sins—that His blood made atonement for our souls. (Hebrews 9:22)
(6) Depravity of Man. We believe that man is totally depraved and is capable of nothing good until he is saved. (Romans 3:23, 3:10)
(7) Salvation by Grace. We believe that a man must be “born again”. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9)—plus nothing.
(8) Charismatic Movement. We reject the Charismatic Movement and its ecumenical influence with emphasis in “tongues” as “evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost”. (Ephesians 1:13)
(9) Hyper Calvinism. We reject the Calvinistic Doctrines that emphasize limited atonement unconditional election, and the predestination of some to Heaven and some to Hell. (John 3:16, Romans 10:13, Ephesians 2:8-9)
(10) Hyper Dispensationalism. We do not accept the position of the Hyper Dispensationalists. We believe in the Biblical Dispensations. (Matthew16:18)
(11) Gay Rights. We believe that the Bible teaches that sodomy is an abomination, not an alternative lifestyle. (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13)
(12) Women’s Liberation Movement. We reject the Women’s Liberation Movement as unscriptural. The Bible teaches that a woman is not to usurp authority over a man. We reject as unscriptural the ordination of women into the ministry. (I Timothy 2:12)
(13) Rock Music and Christian Rock. We believe that rock music is out of the pits of Hell itself and is the music of Satan to lure young people into the life of drugs, immorality, and rebellion. There is no such thing as “Christian Rock Music”. If it’s rock, it’s not Christian. (Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
(14) Christian Education. We believe it to be the responsibility of the Church (If applicable) to provide Christian Education in a Christian Day School, if there is none available elsewhere. We believe our Christian School to be an integral part of Bethel Independent Baptist Church, not a separate entity, Jeremiah 10:2 commands “Learn not the way of the heathen”. (Proverbs 22:6)
(15) Second Coming of Jesus Christ. We believe in the Premillennial, Pretribulational Rapture of the Saints. Then the period known as the Tribulation will begin and last for seven years. At the end of this seven years, the Lord Jesus Christ will return to earth and rule for a thousand years on the throne of David in Jerusalem. After that will be the Great White Throne Judgement, followed by eternity. (I Thessalonians 4:14-18, 1:10)
(16) Hell. We believe that the Bible teaches a literal burning Hell where the souls and spirits of the unsaved will be tormented until the White Throne Judgement, at which time the Bodies, Souls, and Spirits of the unsaved will be cast into the Lake of Fire Forever. (Luke 16:23, Mark 9:43-47)
(17) Heaven. We believe in a literal Heaven where the saved will spend eternity with the Lord. (Matthew 12:50, Acts 7:55-60, II Timothy 4:18)
(18) Abortion. We believe that abortion is a violation of the Word of God and is considered to be a deliberate act of murder. (Exodus 21:22-24). We believe that life begins at conception (Psalm 51:5).
(19) Capital Punishment. We believe that the Bible teaches that the state is required to exercise capital punishment as a deterrent to serious crime (Exodus 21:12-14, 16)
(20) Marriage We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman as taught all through the Bible. We believe that any other form of marriage is unscriptural and we will not engage in any activity that is not in alignment with this. (Matthew 19:4-6)
(21) Gender We believe that God is perfect and the creator of life and that he created people with the gender they were born with for his purpose and glory we do not support or condone any changing of gender. (Genesis 1:27, 5:2, Mark10:6)
(22) Lord’s Supper (Communion). The ordinance known as the Lord’s Supper is for all members of the body of Christ who have been scripturally saved. (I Corinthians 11:20-26)
(23) Baptism. We believe Baptism to be an ordinance given to the local church once someone has been saved. It is not a requirement for salvation; however, it is for membership in the church. Baptism is to be by immersion not by any form of sprinkling. (Acts 2:41)
(24) RELATIONSHIP TO GOVERNMENT. The purpose of this Church is to further the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Sovereign, Whereas we believe that the state has no power to control, manage, or take part in anyway of the church or ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ. The state and the church are separate.